Enjoy a fun outdoor adventure with Rachel’s Irish Adventures.
Rachel, Marjorie’s daughter, will tailor an activity and cultural package to suit your needs and give you a real local experience. Rachel enjoys bringing guests to discover off the beaten track hidden gems, exploring the rugged coastline and immersing guests into the local community.
Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org to build your personalised Irish experience.
- Cultural tours
- Hiking & walking tours
- Trail running adventures
- Cycling tours
- Whiskey appreciation sessions
You can be guided through English, French or Spanish.
Hire a bicycle or book a guided bike tour
What better way to enjoy the undulating and scenic West of Ireland countryside and our coastal beauty spots than taking to the roads and greenways by bike?
Enjoy a Whiskey Appreciation Session
During one of Rachel’s fun, interactive sessions, you will gather in a traditional local cosy bar for an absorbing journey through the ages. Beginning with the origin of whiskey, she will share with you from her years of industry experience tales of whiskey’s colourful past, and will explain the painstakingly fine art of distilling which results in the smooth, golden liquid which clings so appealingly to the glass you’re holding.
Take part in one of Marjorie’s cookery classes.
Marjorie Morrow-Nolan is a household name when it comes to cooking and she promises to take the mystery out of cooking for those with even the greatest cookery phobia. Delivering cookery courses and cookery demonstrations that are practical and achievable, she incorporates fresh, natural and local ingredients with interesting and creative ideas to create unrivaled pleasure for the taste buds.
- Horse Riding
- Sea Trout and Salmon fishing. Lake and deep sea permits, bait, boat hire all organised by professionals. Gillies available on request
- Ceoil agus Craic in the lively local pubs
- Golf Courses
- Heated Swimming Pools
- Cycle the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway
- Krav Maga self-defence lesson
- Self-guided tours
- Archaeological sites such as Céide Fields and Belderrig Valley
- Enniscrone Seaweed Baths
- Travel along the beautiful and historic Wild Atlantic Way
- Beautiful unspoilt beaches – Enniscrone, Ross, Lacken
- Heritage Enniscoe House
- Visit the Jackie Clarke Collection
- Guided heritage walks or tours of the historic Ballina
- Guided tour in the Connacht Whiskey Distillery
- Award winning restaurants and pubs with live music
- Visit the exceptional Armoury Collection in Belleek Castle
- Take a drive to Foxford Woollen Mills home of the quality Foxford Rugs and Blankets
- Enjoy a tour of Turlough Park House, Museum of Irish Country Life, Galleries and gardens
- See a showcase of the heritage of Mayo life at Tom Hennigan’s Heritage Centre
Details of all of the above are available on request.
Check out MayoNorth.ie for details of more attractions and activities in this beautiful area.