‘Brigown Bed and Breakfast’ is ideally situated on the coast road in The Quay Village, Ballina a stunning Discovery Point on the Wild Atlantic Way and enjoys magnificent elevated views overlooking the famous River Moy and Belleek Woods.
We are only 1 mile (2km) from Ballina town and within walking distance of the world renowned Ridge Pool, one of the best salmon fishing spots on the River Moy,
The boutique Ice House Hotel is 2 minutes walk towards Ballina town and features luxury accommodation, fine dining and excellent spa facilities.
Brigown B&B is just 6km from the magnificent Enniscrone beach, golf course and seaweed bath house.
- Rooms (all ensuite) with TV (11 channels)
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Hairdryer & iron on request
- Central heating
- Private car park
- Freezer facilities
- Bike rental
- Visitors garden and patio
- Private guest lounge
- Babysitting facilities
- Home cooking a speciality
- Guided local tours in English, French and Spanish
- Guests at Brigown can enjoy a cuppa and a delicious baked treat from Marjorie upon arrival
- Throughout your stay, you will enjoy home-cooked food prepared by acclaimed chef Marjorie
- Brigown is renowned for using the finest natural ingredients, locally sourced and farm fresh
- Our farmers’ market here in Ballina is recognised for its high quality in meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, cheese and herbs, which heightens the flavour of real Irish cooking
- Marjorie’s extensive and renowned breakfast menu offers a choice of 15 main course items
- Packed lunches are available on request and freezer facilities are available
- Guests staying for 3 or more nights B&B will be invited into Marjorie’s Kitchen where she will show them how to make her homemade brown bread or Irish potato cakes
- Fishing guests staying 5 nights or more will also be invited to Marjorie’s Kitchen, where she will prepare and cook their catch, and everyone can enjoy a meal together